Financial Affordability & Insurance
We believe that money should never be a barrier to attaining health. Therefore we seek financial solutions that enable us to offer payment plans to virtually everybody. It is our mission to provide you with affordable, high-quality dental care that fits your budget!
- Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Financing options including: Care Credit and the Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card* that provide special financing with approved credit to ensure your payments work within your individual budget.
*The Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank.
We offer a variety of comfortable payment options. If you would like to learn more or to set up a payment plan to help make your new smile comfortable within your budget, ask us… we are here to help! We will thoroughly explain your options and work to accommodate your needs.
To apply online, please click the appropriate link below:
If your insurance covers dental treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Insurance policies vary, so we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims as a courtesy to you.
At Glenwood Premier Dental, we participate in many insurance plans to do all we can to make your dental care as affordable as possible. We are In-Network providers for many national plans including
- Cigna, Metlife, Aetna, Delta, United Concordia, Guardian, Blue Cross, Healthplex, Dental Call, AARP, Dental Plan, Avia, and more.
- We also participate in several local and union plans.
If you don’t see your plan listed here, please call our office and ask if your plan is among the many we participate in… just one more way we work to help you have a lifetime of smiles! We will even do a complimentary benefits check on your first visit!
Why Choose Us?
- No Lecture/Judgment Zone
- We Treat Patients Like Family
- Cutting Edge Office
- Ultimate Standard of Care
- We Work With People, Not Teeth