Cosmetic Dentistry Options by Glenwood Premier Dentistry
If you’re lacking confidence in your smile, have you ever considered cosmetic dentistry? Once the domain of the rich and famous, cosmetic dentistry is now something within the reach of ordinary people. In addition to enhancing the look of your teeth, cosmetic dentistry can improve your teeth’s function, making it not just a confidence booster but also a boon to your quality of life. At Glenwood Premier Dental, we offer top-of-the-line cosmetic dentistry services, using state-of-the-art techniques, to fix chipped, discolored, and even missing teeth, to brighten and beautify your smile.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Tooth-colored fillings: Patients used to be limited to amalgam/metal fillings, which looked anything but natural. We now have white fillings, or composites, matched to the natural color of your teeth so that no one will even notice them. You can choose from fillings made of resin or porcelain.
- Bonding: Dental bonding involves the application of a tooth-colored resin material to your teeth. This resin, a durable plastic material, is applied, shaped, and hardened with a special light that bonds the material to your teeth. It’s used to:
- Repair decayed teeth and fill cavities
- Repair chipped or cracked teeth
- Close spaces between teeth
- Make teeth appear longer
- Change the shape of teeth
- Improve the look of discolored teeth
- Protect part of a tooth’s root that’s been exposed by receding gum lines
- Invisalign: Much more convenient than traditional metal braces, Invisalign aligners are removable, clear braces, hand-crafted and designed specifically for your mouth. They gradually shift your teeth into position, without giving the obvious look of braces.
- Porcelain crowns and veneers: If your tooth is damaged, your dentist might recommend a crown or veneer to cover it. Crowns are thick caps that cover the tooth’s entire exterior, while veneers are thin and only cover the front of the tooth. Porcelain crowns and veneers have a very natural appearance, which makes them a popular option for many people.
- Teeth whitening: Our professional, in-office teeth whitening procedure allows us to make your teeth several shades lighter in a short timeframe. Our highly-trained cosmetic dentists can help to ensure that your teeth whitening occurs safely and effectively, and if you have any issues like tooth sensitivity, we will properly address them.
When you’re ready to improve the beauty and function of your mouth through cosmetic dentistry, we’re here to help. At Glenwood Premier Dental, we believe that a healthy, confident smile is an important part of a happy and healthy lifestyle. Our staff of caring professionals is committed to offering a wide range of dental services, exceeding our patients’ expectations, and providing the best possible service. We offer dental exams and teeth cleanings, implant dentistry, Invisalign, laser dentistry, teeth whitening, veneers, and more, using state of the art technology in a comfortable and friendly environment. If you’re looking for dental care in Hazlet, contact us through our website or call 732.264.4477 for more information.