Your Hazlet Cosmetic Dentists
Glenwood Dental offers top-of-the-line cosmetic dentistry services. If you are lacking confidence in your smile and wish to improve not only the look but also the health and feel of your teeth, our cosmetic procedures might be just the solution! Whether your teeth are chipped, discolored, or even missing, we offer the latest state-of-the-art techniques to brighten and beautify your smile!
Our team of highly trained professionals offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures to patients across Hazlet and Holmdel, including:
- Tooth-colored fillings – Traditionally, patients were limited to amalgam / metal fillings that affected the natural look of their smile. We use white fillings (or composites) that are matched to the color of your teeth so your fillings can go unnoticed! You can choose white fillings that are made of resin or porcelain.
- Bonding – With dental bonding, resin material that matches your tooth color is applied to the tooth, shaped, and then hardened using an ultraviolet light. Bonding is used to repair problems such as chipped teeth, cracked teeth, decayed teeth, changes to the shape of teeth, etc.
- Invisalign – Invisalign aligners are removable, clear braces that allow you to have your teeth straightened without the use of metal braces. They are clear aligners that gradually shift your teeth into position.
- Porcelain crowns or veneers – Crowns and veneers are coverings for damaged teeth. Veneers are thinner and only cover the front of the tooth, while crowns are thicker caps that cover the tooth’s entire exterior. Many people choose porcelain crowns and veneers because of their more natural appearance.
- Teeth whitening – With a professional, in-office teeth whitening procedure, you can make your teeth several shades lighter in a short timeframe. A cosmetic dentist can help you ensure that your teeth whitening occurs safely and that any additional issues, such as tooth sensitivity, are properly addressed.
Create Your Ideal Plan with Our Team
We work with each of our patients to understand his or her personal needs, goals, and budget. Let us help you design the smile that you have always wanted! Call our dental office in Hazlet at (732) 264-4477 to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced cosmetic dentists!
Why Choose Us?
- No Lecture/Judgment Zone
- We Treat Patients Like Family
- Cutting Edge Office
- Ultimate Standard of Care
- We Work With People, Not Teeth