Your First Visit
The first time we meet, we will be gathering a large amount of information so that we can best serve your needs. Once we understand what your goals and concerns are, we will then gather all necessary clinical information to enable us to accurately diagnose your needs. Services provided at this visit typically are:
- X-rays – the doctor will determine whether individual, panoramic, or full mouth x-rays are indicated in order to make proper clinical diagnosis. At Glenwood Dental, we use digital radiography to dramatically minimize your exposure to radiation. Digital x-rays expose you to less radiation than you normally receive after only a couple hours in the sun.
- Photos – give everybody a bird’s eye view of the current surface condition of your teeth
- Exam – either Comprehensive or Limited exams are performed depending upon your immediate needs
- Consultation – you will have recomended care thoroughly explained as well as a private financial consultation to help ensure your care is also financially comfortable
Once the appropriate course of action is determined with you, we will begin treatment as time allows or schedule convenient appointments for you to return for care. We want every aspect of your visits with us to be comfortable and convenient and we therefore strive to accomodate your needs to the best of our abilities.
We schedule patient appointments daily with evening hours available for your convenience.
When you have an emergency, we understand you need immediate help. We make every effort to see emergency patients promptly.
Financial Affordability & InsuranceWe work with you to help you make high quality dental care comfortable within your budget. Click here to learn more…
Why Choose Us?
- No Lecture/Judgment Zone
- We Treat Patients Like Family
- Cutting Edge Office
- Ultimate Standard of Care
- We Work With People, Not Teeth