Mark Wassef, DMD
Dr. Wassef believes in living by the Golden Rule… Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. The core values he lives by are: compassion, honesty, and integrity partnered with open communication.
For this reason, when you choose Glenwood Dental you can expect to feel supported – whether you have dental fears or not – and to be treated with the utmost respect. Dr. Wassef will always make time to thoroughly explain your options so you are empowered to make treatment decisions that best suit your needs – both medically and financially. He encourages every patient and family to take an active role in the success of their treatment.
Dr. Wassef studied for his undergraduate degree at the State University of New York – Buffalo. He went on to the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey to graduate at the top of his dental class, receiving awards for clinical excellence. Dr Wassef is a diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantology. This enables him to stay current with the latest advancements in dentistry, especially dental implants.
Family is at the core of who Dr. Wassef is. When not investing family time with his wife and their three young sons, he volunteers time in his church, mentoring youth and counseling underprivileged children within his community. He has many hobbies and as a serious sports enthusiast, he is always up for a sporting challenge – especially tennis and basketball. Dr. Wassef lives and practices by the belief that all patients deserve to be treated just as he would treat a personal family member. Consequently, he prides himself in making the best possible care a reality for all his patients.
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), 1995
- Earned awards and commendations from faculty for exceptional clinical skills
- Undergraduate Studies: Fairleigh Dickinson University and SUNY Buffalo, 1988-1990
Continuing Education and Certifications
- Advanced Training in implants and other clinical procedures, 2000-present
- Advanced Bone Grafting techniques in Dental Implantology
- Certified in Invisalign
- Mastership in Advanced Laser Periodontics, Oral Surgery and Low Level Laser Biostimulation
Memberships and Associations
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Member of International Congress of Oral Implantology Diplomat
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
- Guest speaker for MD TV on dental implants, 2006-2008
Why Choose Us?
- No Lecture/Judgment Zone
- We Treat Patients Like Family
- Cutting Edge Office
- Ultimate Standard of Care
- We Work With People, Not Teeth